Monday, February 14, 2011

First things First: Nutriton- Breakfest

Now I dont wan't this to come across like I am beating a dead horse here, but the truth is that Breakfast is key. I know when you hear me say that it takes you back to a time when you were running out the door for school and your mom grabbed you and made you eat your eggs. While you were thinking moms retarded I don't need to eat now. The truth is mom was right. Think of it this way, would you try to start your car and drive it to work if it was on an empty tank. No, you wouldn't. Your body is the same way. Wether you know it or not while you sleep your body is burning calories. I know that sometimes we wake up and were not hungry, or think that we can hold off until lunch. I have been guilty of it on more than one occasion, but we need something besides the GLORIOUS coffee to help kick start our bodies in the morning. I'm not saying that you need to wake up every morning and make egg whites with wheat toast, because it's unrealistic. What I am saying is that you should have some granola bars or some fruit. It's what I do. I'll usually have an apple or banana ready to go on the kitchen table. Something healthy that I can grab and eat  on the way to work. Your body needs fuel to perform throughout the day. Don't believe me? Then have a peek for yourself.


http://www.newsrecord.org/2.7225/skipping-breakfast-can-cause-irritability-fatigue-1.773531

No comments:

Post a Comment